Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LOVE card in PINK

I made this card using a very nice sketch to follow from Card Positioning Systems.

This is the sketch I was follow



This card also for a challenge from By The Cute and Girly the theme is LOVE .

I think this card is fit to theme from Cute Card Thursday with the theme In the Name of Love!

This card also following the theme from Simon Says Challenge their challenge this weeks is LOVE.

One more challenge I just found is C.R.A.F.T Challenge their theme is DIGI colouring. (the dead line is 17 Feb and I just read it in the night... I hope the DT Member appologize me to put this card also on their Blog Challenge :) )

This is the card I made





I used a very cute images that I won from this challenge. I colored the Images with my Pencil color and gave wet brush on it.

I hope the design member from each challenge like my card :)

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

9 comments:

  1. perfect heart/girly card!!~ such a pretty image you have used
    vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card with a cute image.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color and love the cute image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this on Flickr Monika. It is really good. Love the design and how you put it together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute and pretty. Thankyou for sharing your creation with "by the cute and girly". janex

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very pretty card, love your image. Thanks for sharing at By the Cute and Girly this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at BTC&G!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is a cute card and great use of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger