Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hoppy Easter to all of you :)

Made this card using a very nice sketch from PaperPlay Challenge

This is the sketch I mean :



This is a card I made...I rotate the sketch to fit the Main Images.


This images is from Pink Cat Studio a very cute Images....
I colored the grass with Peeled Paint from Distress Ink, I take the color with wet brush and put in the white paper under the Bunny. Gave a bit pencil color in green for the grass. For the sky, I used Distress Ink Faded Jeans, again using my wet brus to take the color. For the Bunnies I colored with pencil color and blended with the wet brush. The Eggs is from a green paper that I stamped and gave a gold embossing powder and heated it.

This card is for the following challenge :

1. Paperplay Challenges = The Sketch
2. Cute Card Thursday = Soo Egg-citing
3. Charisma Cardz Challenges = Animal Magic

Thanks for looking and I hope the DT Member from each challenge like my card :)

Love,

G+

8 comments:

  1. this is sooooooo super cute, Monika!!! those bunnies are too cute! very sweet card! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika, thank you for visiting my blog. Your card is delightful, good luck with the challenge. The stamp I used is Lili of the Valley, I think it's called boys sharing. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card.... I love the bunnies... Happy Easter, Monika

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the challenge at paperplay this week hun..Im Donna aka Lil Diva Stamps and I am sponsering the challenge this week.http://lildivastamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is so adorable, love the cute little bunnies and the scattered eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute image and love all the detail. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.

    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monika, love your card.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay again this week. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card, Monika - I love those cute bunnies and the eggs too.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger