Saturday, April 24, 2010

SNB challenge number 3

This card I made with a sketch from Stretch N Bubbles Challenge.


The Images is from their blog and they have every Wednesday free Digi Images. This Images named Weird Bird.

This is my card using the sketch above :


I used my CB Paper in Orange and punched it with circle punch and made a scallop border like the sketch above. The Images I put 2 times and colored the background with distress Ink and colored the Images with copic and water color pencil.

Thanks for looking and have a nice weekend to all of you...hope you have a sunny Weekend :)

Love,

G+

9 comments:

  1. adorable image!! very cute card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable image!! very cute card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet Monika. Nice take on the sketch. You really keep yourself busy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and those birds are so cute! I saw your pic on clipncuts blog hop and just wanted to stop off to say hi!!
    Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The combine of color is very nice....beautiful card Sista......love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monika, your card is beautiful. I love how you used the digi image and the scalloped border is teriffic! Thank you for playing along with us at Stretch N' Bubbles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you made this crazy little bird just beautiful. Your take on this sketch is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. monkia,
    What a fun card.. I like the colors alot and I like what you did with the sketch.. thanks so much for playing with us at the Stretch N' Bubbles Sketch Challenge.. Can't wait to see what you do with next weeks sketch.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger