Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Guest Designer at THE MALE ROOM: Dont Worry Be Hippie AND ATSM #152 A Moon Card.







I was sooo happy as I got the mail from Deborah and ask me to be Guest Designer at The Male Room for this month (July 2015), I say YES at the next minute and answered her mail. 




If you know me since long time...you will know I like to make manly cards and on this challenge blog I always try to joined and happy if I can make one or two manly cards..as this is the type of cards I love to made... :) (grinz)


This time The Male Room has a challenge SONG TITLE:





How I made my card:

1. Use these tools I made my clouds and my brick for the card base.


2. Use this stamp set from The Alley Way Stamp I made the wall full with grafitty.




3. This is my complete Graffity on my card base: (it was fun to make the brick wall full of Graffity with this tiny stamp from that set above)




4. I stamped the male Image and colored it with copic marker. The Guitare is a Violin I took from my old German stamp set. And this man standing at a pieces of a wood. (from wood grain pieces of an embossed paper)





Hope I can inspired you to join this time challenge at The Male Room, to join us klick HERE please :)

Challenges for my card are:

Sister Act Challenge #113: Anything Goes 

A Gem of A Challenge #148 : Red/White/Blue colour Challenge (2/3)

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #160: Happy 4th of July (2/3)


Craft Your Passion Challenge #269: Anything Goes(1/3)

Simply Papercraft Challenges #8: Anything Goes (1/3)

Scrapper's Delights Challenge #46 (JULY): Anything Goes

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #159: Anything Goes 

----------------------------------------------

Second card is my DT card for Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM). I jump for Deborah, she has a holiday and see the lovely Image she has choosen :) I never make cards with kind of sweet Moon, I try my best to do it this time :) Oh ya this week we have theme: Make Your Mark.

We have a lovely sponsore Sweet Pea Stamps


Prize is 4 digis from the store. 


The Image is from Sweet Pea Stamps named: Courtney McAnsh´s To The Moon and Back.



I masked the moon and gave the watercolor in blue the background paper. And using the Kuretake Gansai Tambi in Gold I gave some dots as the star near the Moon. (sory the Photo was taken in the night)



I choose my old sentiment Sticker LOVE and star and also use my old doilies collection on the top of the GOLD paper on this card.



Hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:

AAA Cards Game #43: Star Scene 




Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #144: Anything Goes

Catch The Bug July: Anything Goes

Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes

Crafting Wirth An Attitude Challenge #5: Anything Goes (3/3)

Clear It Out Challenge: Anything Goes 

Inkspritional Challenge #86: Grunge



Thanks for looking and happy wednesday :)

Love, 









G+

40 comments:

  1. Wow Monika, these are BOTH really stunning designs!! Love your top card with the brick wall and clouds!! That is so cool!! Congrats on your GDT spot my friend! So well deserved indeed! :) Your second creation for the challenge is really awesome!! Love what you've done to that moon image!! Very cool and so creative!! Have a great week my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another great guest spot, Monika! Your card is ever so cute, and once again, your creativity is so much fun! Love your moon card, too, dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 fabulous cards - like the hippie card - so funny! and your sky is beautiful! The ATSM card is cool, too! that moon is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fantastic cards. I love how you created the graffiti covered wall and made a complete scene for your hippy

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards, Monika! I love your clouds and brick wall on the first one, and how you featured the 'Hippie'...very cool! You've done an amazing job with your water coloring and details on your 2nd card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card for your Male Room guest design spot, I was so happy to see your name come up. Love how you created your graffiti wall and you've got me singing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Köstlich dein Hippie
    und was für die Nacht die Mond-Karte.
    Beide gefallen mir gut.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the background you created for your hippie! That moon is so beautiful! Great job with your masking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your pretty moon and all he layers on that card

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the use of stencils to make your backing scene and the graffiti is great. It's so good to see you as our guest at TMR.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that hippie man looks so cool and the violin makes a great guitar! The brickwall looks so different with the graffiti, it suits this image and sing title so well. A fun card!
    Your moon card has lovely golden colors that shine, standing out beautifully from the blue sky. Beautiful stickers and great idea to decorate some corners with doily pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your GD spot for the Male Room, fabulous card, your stenciling is fabulous and like your moon card and all your embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What beautiful cards and such detailed technique! Great use of color and stamps. Thanks for playing along at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your moon and starry sky card for the AAA Challenge. Beautiful moon image and beautifully colored sky. Thanks so much for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you have been busy!! I just love all these cards Monika. You can see both my cards at ATSM and TMR... That moon card is dreamy and the colors are so well suited for the design... LOVE... Also your groovy manly card is so fun.. I see you have been liking clouds lately..I can see why you are so good at them :). Yes I have been missing for a few days from your blog... So sorry but I like to take my time commenting on your creations and getting big blocks of time is hard to come by with everything else going on... I hope you are not mad my friend, I have not been ignoring you just waiting for the perfect time to comment on all these fab cards!! Must surf the rest of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your graffiti card is so clever! And of course it's an awesome background... The moon image is really pretty too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two great cards, Monika! Your hippy card is groovy; your moon card ever so pretty. That moon is lovely!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards Monika. I LOVE the Hippie card so much..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! Love the details on the moon. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brilliant cards Monika and a striking and elegant starry sky
    Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a great card! I love your technique Hugs Maria SACC

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet cards!! Love how you made the background on the first card and the moon is awesome on the second card!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both cards are stunning! Love the gorgeous moon and the starry night! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Two fab cards Monika, love the hippy song inspired one, congrats on the GD spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the hippy grunge card, its awesome, so creative!! And your moon is so beautiful, you did a wonderful job with the image. Brilliant colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome cards! Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “July Anything Goes” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic cards Mon, I love the hippie dude lol. Congrats on being asked to be guest designer. Well deserved. P xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful cards to gaze upon. Thanks for joining in with us over at myshericrafts this week. I just love that wall stencil.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely cards! Thanks for sharing at Crafting with an attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  30. great cards!
    Thanks for joining us in this weeks Challenge over at GLITTER N SPARKLE "anything goes"
    Debby (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are really great. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such an adorable card-love how unique it looks! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fantastic background! Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Two wonderful cards. Thank you for joining us this week at Glitter ''N' Sparkle, with your 'To the Moon and Back' Card. Good luck and all the best.
    Sammi (AngelicBadGirl)
    DT-Owner Glitter'N'Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  35. Two very different cards, Monika. Love how you've worked with the digi x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Haa Haaaa Haaaaaa love the hippi and graffiti wall.. So creative. I love the brick stencil... looks like I will have to find that one, and the clouds you did awesome. Great card and idea.
    The other card is so cute. Great use of the doilies and image is darling. Creative mind you have.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  37. Both are super adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  38. :-)))) wwwwooowwww two beautiful cards.
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights.

    good luck :-)))
    Troppo Stella DT

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely creation! I love background with clouds and brick wall!
    Thanks for playing at Scrapper's Delights Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger