Wednesday, August 16, 2017

ATSM #255 Happy Birthday Shoe Card in Blue and Purple




Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Photo Inspiration






If you know me since long, I love making shoe card, and this time I took my Waffle Flower Clear stamp collection. I Stamped 2 couple of shoe and colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolor. I also took my new Altenew Stencil and started to sponged with Distress Ink in purple and blue.







I took the PTI clear stamp for the sentiment:




One more Photo of my card, I took my white gel to gave the accent for the Bow and the Gem on the shoe.





I hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:

HLS Watercolour Challenge: Anything Goes







Jo`s Scrap Shack Challenge #201: Anything Goes

Fab 'N' Funky: Anything Goes

Crafty Creations Challenge #348: Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create #200: Anything Goes

Stamping Sensation: August Anything Goes


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

21 comments:

  1. so pretty Monika. The colours are so beautiful together. The stenciled background is really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super!!! Man kann fast meinen, du hast deine Schuhe fotografiert.
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love cute shoes and a super stencilled background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Monika - I would love to have shoes in those gorgeous colours. I love how the white gel pen gives highlights to the shoes.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is stunning. I love the stenciled background and the shoes. I love the color choices. So feminine and the white high light is perfect. Great beautiful stunning card. LOVE it and your shoes..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need both pairs of these shoes in my wardrobe! Such fun...and a delightful take on the inspiration photo!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous, fun birthday card Monika! I love all of the shoes and fabulous stenciled background!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another adorable shoe card!! Love how you used this color combo and the shoes look fabulous! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the creativity of this card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea, very creative, love it!

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your shoe card using the colours in the photo. So creative!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous shoes stamp and great stencilled background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lustig und fröhlich deine Schuh-Karte :) Super gemacht und tolle Farben hast du dir rausgesucht!
    LG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, like that background and the shimmery shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. For me the hardest thing with a color challenge is to pick suitable images. I think your shoe stamps work with any colors, but they certainly are perfect in these colors. Fun layout and love the stenciling too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful shoes card Monika! I love the background you've created, the colours are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that stenciled background behind your cute shoes, Monika. What a great way to use the challenge colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your card Monika! What a great take on the photo image! Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!! such a fAB Card Monika..Love it totally..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger