Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday Stamps #167 Happy Birthday Orange Red and Grey Card and one Christmas Card with Deer and Snowflakes


Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Color Challenge



I have order this lovely and cute fruit stamp set from Create A Smile and I am so happy to have it and came the color challenge from Sunday Stamps..so I have no doubt to use this stamp set right after I see that photo above.









Here is the new stamp set I bought, I masked some orange  fruit to stamped the other one so closed to each other:




I colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor and choose the red and orange and with water I can make the red looks like pink color, then I colored the Background using copic marker in grey.




I then die cutting the colored page and also took orange paper took the HAPPY Dies and dobled it with another orange paper. I stamped the birthday in grey ink.



Then added the Nuvo drops to hide the "booboo" area :) Here once more the photo of my card:





I hope I can inspired you to join our Sketch Challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:


Hiding In my Craft Room #329: Christmas Colors
 
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 48: Anything Goes
Jo`s Scrap Shack FFC #217: Anything Goes
Morgan`S Artworld Challenge #24: Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Week 48: Anthing Goes
HLS December Watercolour Challenge Anything Goes







613 Avenue Challenge #204: Anything Goes Optional Christmas/Winter

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


--------------------------------------------------

I also made this card and like to sharing here:



I found this cute Deer element on a Craft Store here in Munich named IDEE. I bought one package and now I can make quick and easy Christmas card with this element:




I only stamped some snowflakes on the white card base with Lawn Fawn Ink named Mermaid. Then die cutting two hills with white paper. Stamped the Hero Arts Sentiment with black ink and then adhere the Deer with Glue. I can tell my card finished in 10-15 minute :) I will make it more today :)





Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are


TTCRD Week 28.11.2017: Anything Goes (2/2)


Digi Stamps4Joy Challenge #143: Anthing Goes + Optional: Holidays (2/3)

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #12: Anything Goes (2/3)


Uniko Challenge #44: Christmas


The House that Stamps Built N2217: Anything Goes (2/3)





Crafting By Designs: December Anything Goes










Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

29 comments:

  1. Always great to have you playing along Monika. Love that stag under all the snowflakes. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards and Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birthday card is very bright and cheerful! The color combo from the inspiration challenge photo is dynamic and refreshing! The deer winter scene Christmas card is such a contrast with its softer amounts of color to make him/deer the focal standout. Thanks for submitting to the HIMCR Christmas colors challenge! From a new HIMCR DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I love your riendeer
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes December Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monika, this is gorgeous! You rocked this color challenge! I love all the bright, vibrant flowers and that bold orange sentiment! I hope you have a wonderful week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sehr gut umgesetzt hast du bei der ersten Karte das Foto und die Farben.
    bei der zweiten Karte gefällt mir, dass du das Reh aus Korkpapier ausgestanzt hast.
    Dadurch sieht es richtig lebendig aus.
    Super!!!
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so brilliant the background using fruit slices. I love the idea and the awesome colors. Wonderful birthday card.. Your dear CAS card is so darling. I love the blue snowflakes and the thick deer. Really pretty scene. you should enter it over at The Merry Christmas challenge.. its always Christmas atg.. new challenges each Wednesday.. hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great cards!! I cannot believe all the masking you did with the fruit!! It looks so pretty with the colors you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute (and sounds like quick) card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    (hugs) Cara
    Through the Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lot of work there with your Red and Grey card. End result looks great. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 pretty cards, Monika - your nailed the coloring of the orange slices perfectly, and your deer stands out so pretty against the soft snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Aly xx

    TTCRD DT
    Simply Angelic Crafts {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two fabulous cards! The colors on the first are so pretty and I love how you layered the image to create the fabulous stamped panel. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack. And the Christmas card is so peaceful. That deer is so fun! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a colourful birthday card. Those stamps are perfect for this challenge.
    Thanks for stopping by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards Monika! You used those colors just perfectly on your fruit card. Great design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Monika, you totally nailed it with this card! It's absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are both beautiful cards. Thank you for joining us in our week 48 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  19. Monika, that fruit card is over-the-top gorgeous! GREAT job with the coloring - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous make thank you for joining into our challenge over at Morgan's Art World
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. -So cute
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments
    hugs MiaPuh- Dt memeber at Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Monika. This card jumped right out at me when I was looking at the DT creations. I LOVE it. Love your take on the inspiration, the design with the tilted panel, and your water coloring is wonderful. Just a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the fruit card! What I would have done, if I could pull it off. Perfect for getting through these winter months healthy. Thank you, as always, for commenting on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful card! It makes me think of pomegranates. I also love the angled area you created. The color selection is perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I do like the sweet stag and all that falling snow. Lovely. Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge at Uniko. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the snowflakes on your card...
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a gorgeous fruity card Monica and I love those rich colours!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love that fruity card. The colors are so lush! Thanks for joining us this month at DigiStamps4Joy. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards, loving the soft aqua snowflakes. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge, apologies for my LATE commenting :( & Happy 2018! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger