Thursday, March 15, 2018

Mid Month Inspiration CWS #24 A Bunny Card







Already mid of the month and it means I want to share the card for you for our challenge at and  Creative with Stamps  we have this month the theme Bunny





The sponsor this time is from me:


(for Random winner)


I love to use this time this cute bunny from MFT. I like to make a scene and colored my images with Akashiya SAI Watercolor marker. The Clouds I have cuted it by my self. The Embossing Folder is from Taylored Expression. It was a quick and easy card to made.








Hope you get inspired and like to join with us this month at Creative With Stamps challenge. Klick HERE to join.


Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are



DLART March Linky Challenge: Anything Goes


613 Avenue Create #207: Anything Goes-Optional Twist Reuse/Upcycle 





Digi Stamps4Joy Challenge #146: Anthing Goes + Optional Twist: Being Young


HLS March Watercolour Challenge: Anything Goes + Optional Twist:










Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Thursday :)

Love,  



G+

13 comments:

  1. So sweet! You cards just get better and better, Monika! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling. Loving the embossing folder.. gives a great spring feel. The bunny and cart are so cute and great coloring. Sweet darling card. Hugs friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine wunderschöne Osterkarte hast du gebastelt!!!
    Das Hasenmädchen sieht so richtig unternehmungslustig aus.
    Hat sie vielleicht die Ostereier unter den Blumen versteckt, damit niemand sie sieht???
    GLG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! The embossed panel is perfect for the sweet bunny! Thanks for playing along our March challenge at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how adorable your "some bunny" is pulling her cart of posies, Monika! Sweet little scene you created for Springtime. Your coloring is wonderful and that embossing folder is very pretty as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute overload!! Your embossed background is ideal! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s a cutie stamp. And nice scene with colored grass and own cut clouds. Love the embossed paper, I’ve got a similar folder and I love it, and with this green it’s perfect for an extra spring feel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Monika. Thanks for the reminder about the challenge.... I've entered now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card Monika! Your little scene is delightful and I love the deeply embossed background.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers, and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card Monika and I love how you paired the embossing folder with the stamp. Your water colouring is so well done too! Have a great week! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling card. So cute! So glad you entered the A2Z Scrapbooking challenge for March.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a bright, cheerful card. I love the embossed background.
    So glad it dropped onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger